Saturday, April 24, 2010

here goes. .

At the coaching of a friend, I've decided to put my thoughts out there. If anyone knows me at all, they will know my thoughts, as I never keep them inside anyway, but at least this is a forum for organized thought. It may turn into rants and raves (this will be fun to see) and very likely tips and tricks - but I like the idea of a journal to share. Who knows….maybe there is a soul out there who will be mildly amused with this "blog" & share it with a friend or 2.

My real goal here is - I'm not really sure. I know I'd like to keep my favorite sites, books, articles & movies in one place - esp to share with friends and clients along the way. Facebook is great, but I feel sometimes that putting everything out there is not exactly what all my friends care about. Ok - so here goes. . . will be posting more later, as I'm actually on vacation! Sleep is calling & my eyelids are heavy. nighty night . . .

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your rants and raves...
    Can't wait to read your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete